All photography provided by Kelly Schutt.
Since 2007, it has been the focus of this companies' owner to better the world through data, and ensure good people and good products are recognized nationally.
Marketing in Boise has always been a different beast than many larger cities or segments in the United States. We still get some benefit from Newspapers like the Idaho Statesman, Radio such as KBOI, and TV like KBCI or KTRV.
Things are changing rapidly to digital searches because of the inherent organization and ease-of-use for finding information. We watched it happen since 2007 when only larger businesses were taking advantage of analytics and optimization website solutions. We became Google Analytics Authorized Consultants the next year as the company Just1, and at the time only deep pockets could afford the overhead in custom designed, ROI infused websites that produced real results on an immediately large scale. Since then our certifications run the board, and our experiences with different web software is vast.
Now we have much more straightforward solutions. They have greeted us in the form of WordPress, Drupal, or even sites like SquareSpace which have immediate solutions for analytics implementation to ensure digital advertising is efficient and actually produces something that makes you, and you business thrive a little (sometimes alot) more.
We want to help Boise businesses succeed on the local or national scene, while using the insights provided by the data are put into motion to improve the world. While we can predict some of what's coming, we will never claim to know what's going to happen.
What We've Achieved
- Improved the Treasure Valley's sales with various businesses by an accumulated $50-$70 million dollars.
- We've worked with 3 out of the 6 largest businesses in the Boise area, and ended with major gains for each.
- Taught Social Media, Future of Digital Marketing, and Website Design through the SBDC and have worked with about 100 local businesses.
- Over 300 First Page Ranks To Date, And 75 Top Organic Listings (Google Search)
- Youngest Google Partner in 2008 at 23 years old, still fully certified in Google products and services.
- Able to work with traditional media outlets as well. In some cases digital may not be right for you. We don't put our money first, we want success for you.
- We have remained word of mouth since 2010, but since the acquisition of new talent we are taking on customers publicly in a limited fashion.